OnlyLostBunny

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Experience

I plan on experienceing the art of acting and creatively using this tool. Also I plan on owning a theatre with an amazing restaurant and fashion-art shop connected. There is the perfect place where I live and I want it. I remember I wanted to be a veterinarian when I was little until I found out you gave animals shots. I didn't want to hurt them. So I didn't want to do it anymore. Then I wanted to be an animator because I love to draw its an amazing escape. It also kills boredom (during class I kinda got lost during the lessons especially math so I drew) I payed for it dearly with after school tutoring. I couldn't stand homework I thought school should be left there why do homework? I love animals and drawing still. I just have new ideas and thoughts of expressing these feelings. I would love to see the world. I hope for my skills to grow. I wonder what goals and dreams other people have. What do you want to experience? What did you want to be as a kid? *comment and follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment