OnlyLostBunny

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Language Converter Websight

One of the things that make a blog big other than creativity is exposure right? It would be cool if everyone in the world was interesed in my views. What if there was a language converter sight that converted your blog into every langage. I always thought it would be cool to speak every, language why not write them? Also some blogs look interesting but I don't understand the words. I would love to post drawing and picks but I don't have the tools. :( Seriously I would love to make that sight. Whats a catchy name? Do they have one of those sights? What do you guys think about a blog language converter websight? *comment and follow :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not too sure if there are sites that are made specifically to translating and converting the languages on a blog, but I do know that here on blogger if you happen to come across a Blog in a different language it will ask if you'd like for it to be translated.
    and if that fails you can always go to
    google.com/translate and copy and paste the content of the blog.

    ReplyDelete