OnlyLostBunny

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Human Cloning

I was looking for ideas to write about on my blog. I love controversial opinions because thats when I learn about how people think. Human cloning seems interesting to think about. It makes me think of aliens or monsters that come to life. I hear speculative stories that the government is doing experiments. The accusations are debatable but what if it was true? How would it happen? Would they be treated like people, robots or monsters? It seems possible because animals have been cloned. I don't believe clones are the same as the genetic parent. They would have different brains and only be genetically the same like fraternal twins. I have wonderd what it would be like to have a twin but I don't like the idea of cloning. Also I like being original and hate being confused with other people. What do you think about cloning? please share:) *Feel free to Comment, Follow or Subscribe

4 comments:

  1. Honestly, cloning is only something humans would think to do. A monkey has better things to do with it's life. Interesting blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I don't like the idea of cloning,
    rather than spending money of cloning experiments, they should really think about...um I don't know finding cures for diseases that are already out there like Aids and Cancer,
    cloning can wait,
    there's no need for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wetoilpaint thats too true mabe some of them have too much money and time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JimmyA562 I think cures of diseases are a better use of time also. Especially ebola that scares me to death!

    ReplyDelete