OnlyLostBunny

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ugh are you still talking?

I can't stand when people mumble. If you can't help it I am patient. Its the annoying personality mixed with mumbling I can't stand. My sisters boyfriend disturbs me to the point of insanity! He always talks crap, good thing I don't understand a word. :) I ignore anger and would laugh in someones face. I know ignorance is stupidity. In most situations violence should be the last resort. If someone is of no physical threat and you hit them or say they will, they have low mental strength. You can't win an argument so you resort to violence. That is beyond childish its primitive. If you can't deal with the argument why did you start it? He talks crap about people and thinks its ok. I can't stand racism I don't care if it's your own. You can't talk crap about a group of people. We’re all humans get over it! What just makes you angry? How do you win arguments? *Comment and subscribe :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm an amateur comedian so I tend to make a lot of jokes, I don't do racist jokes but I do poke fun of stereotypes because mostly because some of them are so stupid I can't believe people actually believe them,
    with that being said, that helps me win arguments,
    armed with sarcasm, comedic timing and some smart-alec comments and comebacks I usually win arguments (or at least in my mind)
    I once made my cousin's 25 year old boyfriend cry out of embarrassment.
    lesson of the day:
    Never mess with a comedian,
    They'll make you cry. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jokes are good because they make fun of stereotypes. They sreach them so far and make those who believe it look stupid. If you think you won thats all that matters. :)

    ReplyDelete