OnlyLostBunny

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Freeze

I remember when my siblings and I where super young. We jumped off of our bunkbed. We didn't have much else to do that was fun. We didn't know the concept loud noise means others can hear you. To us if the bedroom door was closed we where alone. Nobdy else was there especially our parents. We where scared they would be furious if they heard us ( of course they did ) . If we saw them open the door or come in a room we would stop everything and watch. We where on the bunkbed our mother opend the door we froze. My brother didn't get the memo. He jumped. When he turned around he was shocked. Do you have an interesting childhood story? please share:) *Feel free to Comment, Follow or Subscribe and discuss

4 comments:

  1. I have a similar story,
    when I was really young I'd say about 9,
    we had a bunk bed and a larger queen sized bed in the room my siblings and I slept in,
    we'd jump from the top bunk on to the queen,
    until one day my mom walked in as my brother (who was 3 at the time) was about to jump, trying to stop him, I pulled him back as he jumped,
    he ended up falling off the top bunk and on to the bottom bunk,
    he cried,
    not because he got hurt,
    but because he wanted to land on the queen sized bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I hope you guys didn't get in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah we got in trouble,
    but it wasn't horrible,
    we were just grounded for for the rest of the night which wasn't that bad because we were supposed to go to sleep 30 minutes later. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. grounded for a few minutes? thats horrible! LOL

    ReplyDelete