OnlyLostBunny

Friday, November 19, 2010

Dear Pissy School

The advisor was too nice. She made me feel welcomed almost like I belonged. She gave me too much hope. I know most artists don’t get along well with school. I thougt I had a chance. I hoped and prayed for the moment I would be accepted. Then hopefully experience a new life and meet new people. What happened is you let me down. It is hard to settle with the disappointment of searching for something better. I feel like a waste. My hopes and dreams deferred. But I need action! I feel bored and frustrated. The point is I know who I am but you have no idea. All you can judge me on is scribbles on a piece of paper and finacal background. The fact is you do not know my personality or potential. Thats ok because artists do not get along with school right? I will try not to be too bitter I know now that all it is is a buisness.*Feel free to Comment, Follow and or Subscribe* Interesting thoughts are welcomed

No comments:

Post a Comment