OnlyLostBunny

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Sound

We are the age of synthetic beats. We have the power to twist and control our world. We have the strength of imagination. We take information and document it with precise visions. We amplify the sound of our voices.We will break those who stand in our way to knock us down. We are lovers and fighters. We seek light from pain. We control our own destiny. We will not be brainwashed by your propaganda. We have a higher empty twards ethical standards. Now you occupy our world because we are not in yours.*Feel free to Comment, Follow and or Subscribe* Interesting thoughts are welcomed

6 comments:

  1. Very powerful. Influential.
    I like you :) haha *follows*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Supertramp I am glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah but my ps3 doesn't allow me to send or read commens and messages. I can add people though. moniquefashion@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete