OnlyLostBunny

Monday, November 22, 2010

Performance Addiction

I must be on stage to get that rush of adrenalin I crave. I will make you see the world through my eyes in any shape or form I please. Those worthy, listen, come, sit, watch the show. Limelight follows with lazer precision. I am you for one day. Your eyes are open hearts. For one moment I take you into my world. We are taking a trip in your mind as you are my story. Every moment is a love of escape. You hang on every word I speak. I can view the window to your soul. I say what you couldn't say. I speak what you didn't know you thought. You are not alone as long as im here. When you need me I will be found as your searching through the depths of your mind. End of show. You fall back eager for more. *Feel free to Comment, Follow or Subscribe and discuss

2 comments: